How much does it cost to sign up a new student?
Careernav recognise the intense competition all tertiary institutions face in the market. Once upon a time the major blue chip established universities dominated the Student Preference Form. Today the combination of new specialist colleges, more specialised courses, suburban sprawl and the increasing dependency upon international students to maintain revenue have all combined to make all tertiary institutions more aware of the need and cost to attract a new student.
Marketing and communications specialists are now employed, to communicate the universities unique point of difference and why new students should chose them over rival universities. Mass advertising in newspapers, exhibiting at Careers Expos, participating at school careers evenings are just some of the marketing techniques used. The expense runs into millions!
Careernav can provide a targeted, inexpensive and effective solution!
- In the qualifications section of all careers, is a “View all Universities, Colleges and TAFE “ tab. Students click the tab to view a matrix of which universities offer which courses that are relevant to the career.
- In the qualifications section also there is a facility for six Universities to elect to ‘upload ’ the course outline of their facility or any promotional literature they want students to receive.
- The interested but undecided student has the opportunity to click and download this information. For each download, the university pays Careernav a modest charge.
- Careernav collates all permissions and invites the University faculty to purchase the list.
- ONE student enrolling in a 3 year Band 1 course generates $15,000 in course fees and a 5 year Band 3 generates $42,500.
So we encourage you to check and compare. We think you already know the answer......